Win a high tea party of four people at the Abbey of the Roses Country House Manor in Warwick, Queensland for Mothers on the 10th May 2015.
High tea includes a selection of savoury and sweet treats, black and herbal tea or lemonade, plus a glass of sparkling for the Mums. After the high tea you can view the antiques for sale, have a tour of the house and wander the gardens.
Abbey of the Roses is a country manor located in Warwick, between Toowoomba and Stanthorpe in Queensland.
Abbey of the Roses was built of local sandstone for the Sisters of Mercy in 1891 and was known as the Our Sisters of Mercy Convent. In its heyday it housed 23 nuns and 60 girls. The current owners did an extensive repair and restoration. The property now operates as a B&B, reception venue and regularly host’s weddings and private functions plus high tea on most Sunday afternoons – bookings are essential.
The Mother’s Day Country Style Victoria High Tea is on Sunday the 10th of May, 12 –2pm. The total prize value is $180 ($45 per person on Mothers’ Day).
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: Abbey of the Roses serve high tea, but what else can you do at the property?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on 28th of March 2015 2014 at 5 pm AEDST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 31st of March of 2015.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Anna de Kleyn