Win a high tea for five people at Eat Drink, Western Foyers. Enjoy a glass of champagne on arrival and savoury and sweet treats created by Chef, Lauren Murdoch.
Located directly opposite the Harbour Bridge at Sydney Opera House, Eat Drink, Western Foyers now offers high tea created by Head Chef, Lauren Murdoch.
Offering savoury and sweet treats, this experience is perfect for theatre goers, those looking for a picturesque day out by the harbour or the ultimate ladies who lunch event.
Children will also rejoice with their own high tea menu offering savoury and sweet treats, pink lemonade and a hot chocolate.
High Tea at Eat Drink, Western Foyers
– Children’s savoury and sweet treats, pink lemonade and a hot chocolate $25
– Savoury and sweet treats, coffee or tea $49
– Savoury and sweet treats, coffee or tea, glass of bubbles $59
– Savoury and sweet treats, coffee or tea, glass of champagne $69
High tea is available: Saturdays 11am to 1pm and for corporate or private events.
To make a reservation please call 02 9250 7220 or [email protected]
About the Prize
High tea for five people, the high tea includes savoury and sweet treats, coffee or tea, glass of champagne valued at $345. Only available on Saturdays 11am to 1pm. Valid for 6 months from time of issued voucher.
How To Enter:
– To win you need to answer the question: Who is the head chef at Eat Drink, Western Foyers creating the high tea?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes 24th of August 2016, 5pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 26th of August 2016.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the link from the entry page.