Here is your chance to win a decadent High Tea for you and five of your friends at Stillery bar at InterContinental Sydney Double Bay.
A stylish afternoon tea experience, High Tea is hosted in the Stillery bar and features blue and gold tiered stands of petite housemade delights, with a glass of Champagne on arrival or tea and coffee of your choice.
Created by Executive Chef Julien Pouteau, High Tea starts with savouries such as a smoked trout on a brioche bun, followed by sweets such as chocolate and cardamom tart, and ending with a warm selection including blueberry scones and homemade waffles with whipped cream.
InterContinental Sydney Double Bay is Sydney’s newest luxury bayside retreat and the only five-star hotel outside the CBD. The stylish Stillery bar is open from Monday – Sunday, 8am till late.
The Prize: High Tea for you and five friends at the InterContinental Sydney Double Bay.
Congratulations to the winner Vicki Darmanin
How To Enter:
- To win you need answer the question: Where is the high tea experience hosted in the InterContinental Sydney Double Bay?
- The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- The competition closes on the 28th of October 2015 at 5pm AEDST.
- The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 30th of October of 2015.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.