You have the chance to win high tea for six people at The Audley Room a lovingly restored heritage listed venue, located in the stunning Royal National Park at Audley Weir, just 29 km south of Sydney.
The Audley Room offers stunning views over the Hacking River and idyllic native bush land. The Royal National Park will transport you into a tranquil world – a timeless location. Indulge in traditional high tea (view the high tea menu>>) available exclusively on the weekends with sessions at 10:00am, 12:30pm & 3:00pm. Enjoy an exquisite high tea experience from the award winnin Belinda Franks Catering.
The Audley Room, originally the Audley Dance Hall, was built in the 1940s. It boasts an expansive balcony offering breathtaking views of the Hacking River, picturesque meadows and the famous timber boathouse built in the late 19th century.
Prize Description: Win a High Tea for 6 People with Sparkling Wine Package which includes a glass of Chandon each. The total prize value is $330. Prize valid until 31st October 2012. Reservations are required in advance. Extra guests are able to attend the winning table and just need to pay regular menu rates. Prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
Congratulations to our winner Colleen Hall
How To Enter
To win you need answer the question: “Why do you want to win High Tea at The Audley Room?”
The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– One entry per email address
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– High Tea Society owns any information given as part of and will not sell, rent or give your personal details to any other company, unless it is part of the requirement to enter the competition.
– By entering this competition you are opting-in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Monday 6th of August 2012 at 5pm AEST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 9 of August 2012.