Win high tea for six people at Boronia Tea Room, the perfect high tea setting... Grand federation style mansion, manicured gardens, sweeping balconies & traditional afternoon tea.
The Boronia Tea Room in Mosman offers a wonderful aura and timeless heritage style, modified and renovated to relive it’s glory days. The Boronia Tea Room is set among beautifully manicured gardens just minutes from North Sydney, the Sydney CBD and the picturesque Bradley Head this heritage listed venue is the perfect setting for that special afternoon get together.
Enjoy an exquisite high tea experience from the award winning and renowned Belinda Franks Catering. Delight in an array of sweet and savoury treats whilst enjoying a selection of T2 tea or coffee. Compliment your experience with a glass of Australian sparkling or a glass of nv Moet & Chandon brut imperial. This
historic location is the perfect place to indulge in this timeless tradition.
Prize Description: Win a High Tea for 6 people with Champagne package which includes a glass of Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial (view the high tea menu). The prize value is $390. Prize valid to be claimed until the 30th of November 2012. You must make a reservation for your booking. Additional guests can attend but are required to pay the regular menu rates. The prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
How To Enter:
To win you need answer the question: “Why do you want to win High Tea at The Boronia Tea Room?”
The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– One entry per email address
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– High Tea Society owns any information given as part of and will not sell, rent or give your personal details to any other company, unless it is part of the requirement to enter the competition.
– By entering this competition you are opting-in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Wednesday 19th of September 2012 at 5pm AEST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 24th of September 2012.
Congratulations to the winner Tina Attwood.
Discover more Sydney High Tea venues.