Win High Tea at Stamford Plaza Brisbane’s New Lobby High Tea Lounge.
High Tea is now being served in the elegant surroundings of Stamford Plaza Brisbane’s lobby from between 3 – 5pm every weekday. The High Tea lobby presentation is a sophisticated way to enjoy the rather refined British afternoon tea experience.
Presented on a three-tiered stand laden with an exquisite selection of dainty sweet and savoury treats, prepared by Stamford’s team of talented award winning pastry chefs. It is a delightful way to spend an afternoon.
Great care is taken to brew in a time honoured tradition using a selection of only the finest loose leaf tea varieties from Dilmah’s premium range. The sounds of the hotel’s lobby strings add a wonderful ambience and ensures that all senses are catered to in a fashion to match the exceptional quality fare.
Prize: High Tea for five including a glass of Moet Chandon for everyone.
Congratulations Sandy you are the winner.
How to Enter:
To win a high tea afternoon at Stamford Plaza Brisbane with four friends, tell us in 30 words or less if you could choose any four people (famous or otherwise) to invite to a private high tea, who it would be. To enter, post your answer at the bottom of this page.
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
– One entry per email address
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– High Tea Society owns any information given as part of and will not sell, rent or give your personal details to any other company, unless it is part of the requirement to enter the competition.
– By entering this competition you are opting-in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Monday the 5th of March 2012, 5pm AEDST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 8th of March.