Here is your chance to win a decadent Clarke Sisters’ Tea Party for you and three of your friends in Alluvial Restaurant at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto.
Settle in for an afternoon of sheer indulgence with our degustation-style High Tea experience at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto. A progression of late lunch into afternoon tea, enjoy traditional sandwiches, a selection of buttermilk and fruit scones and a choice of main course served to your table on exquisite Noratake China. You will then be treated to the decadent Rialto Precinct Dessert Trolley, featuring heavenly cakes from the kitchens of renowned local venues such as Vue de Monde, Le Petit Gateau and Merchant.
Hosted in the sun-drenched Alluvial atrium, your intimate dining experience will be accompanied with a glass of delicate Perrier- Jouët Champagne or a deconstructed Champagne Cocktail.
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is a five star luxury hotel in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD offering exquisite accommodation, world-class dining, state-of-the-art function rooms and so much more.
Learn more about the high tea at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto.
Learn about the Clarke Sisters’ Tea Party menu.
About The Prize:
- High Tea for you and three friends at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto.
- High Tea is available every Saturday and Sunday. To make the most of your intimate experience the InterContinental Melbourne Rialto offer 5 sessions each day limited to 10 people each. Please be advised that High Tea is only available to guests over the age of 16 years.
- Terms and Conditions Apply: The voucher is valid for 12 months.
How To Enter:
- To win you need to answer the question: What is the name of the new InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto’s High Tea?
- The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- The competition closes 10th of March 2018, 5pm AEDST.
- The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 13th of March 2018.
- The competition is open to Australian residents.
- Full Terms and Conditions.
Congratulations to the winner Brigid O’Connell.
Discover more High Tea Melbourne venues.