Experience Om Nom’s whimsical High Tea at Adelphi Hotel, with savoury and sweet delights and a glass of bubbles, for 4 people!
Set behind the foyer of Adelphi Hotel, on Melbourne’s famed Flinders Lane, Om Nom has created an ambient and delightful setting, in which to serve up its much loved High Tea offering.
Whilst Om Nom operates as a vibrant cocktail bar Wed – Sat evenings (think fanciful cocktails, an accessible wine list and a well-round offering of shared dishes) Saturdays and Sundays sees it transform into the High Tea destination it has become.
Saturdays and Sundays sees Om Nom transform into the High Tea destination it has become. Two seatings each day offer up a light convivial atmosphere and delicate extravagance on the plate. Of late, live music has been added to the experience – in the form of fun piano tunes being delivered by some of Melbourne’s famed pianists. Now there’s musical and culinary treats to boot.
About the Prize:
- High Tea for 4 people.
- Each guest will enjoy a plate of six delicately created savoury delights, followed by six sweet sensations – served with a little theatrics and flare – and a glass of bubbles each.
- Available Saturdays and Sundays, for seatings of 12pm or 2.30pm.
- Valid for 3 years. Reservations required.
How to Enter:
- Answer the question: On which famous Lane is Om Nom located?
- Winner to be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly.
- Competition ends 10th November 2023, 5pm AEDT.
- Winner announced on High Tea Society on 12th November 2023.
- Competition is open to Australian residents.
- View the Terms & Conditions.
Competition is closed
Congratulations to the winner Laura Lovene.