Here is your chance to win High Tea for four at the Stamford Grand Adelaide in Glenelg or the Stamford Plaza Adelaide in the CBD. There are two chances to win.
A luxury High Tea is hosted in the Cascades Lounge, a quiet and relaxed setting at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide and in the Promenade Restaurant featuring panoramic ocean views of Glenelg Beach at Stamford Grand Adelaide.
Stamford Adelaide Hotels’ High Tea features on an elegant brass 3-tier stand of petite house-made delights, endless amounts of tea and coffee of your choice.
Stamford Adelaide Hotels’ Executive Chef’s Felix Holfter and Darren Greenwood have created a high tea menu to celebrate traditional high tea items of home-made scones served with fresh cream and jam and delicate yet delicious finger sandwiches featuring South Australian produce, petite delights filled with fresh and summery flavours, with a special touch of Stamford’s Singaporean heritage by including their curry puffs, made with love from a secret family recipe.
For Adelaide chocolate lovers, Stamford Plaza Adelaide offers a chocolate high tea menu featuring an espresso martini on arrival. This chocolate menu goodness will be arriving at Stamford Grand Adelaide in April 2019.
Stamford Hotels in Adelaide are five-star properties both located in the prime Adelaide locations of the CBD and Glenelg Beach.
Learn about the takeaway high tea.
About the prize:
- There will be two winners, one winning High Tea for four people at The Stamford Grand Adelaide and one winning High Tea for four people at The Stamford Plaza Adelaide.
- Prize is valid for 3 years.
- Winner must book ahead to redeem prize.
- High Tea is available at both Adelaide Hotel’s every day 3-5pm.
How To Enter:
- Question: Which Stamford Hotel in Adelaide offers a takeaway high tea?
- Winners will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- Competition closes 28th February 2019, 5pm AEDST.
- The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 2nd of March 2019.
- The competition is open to Australian residents.
- Full Terms and Conditions.