The Langham, Melbourne has long been associated with fairytales, magic and whimsy. You have a chance to win a Little Mermaid Children’s Tiffin family pass at The Langham, Melbourne.
King Triton Cupcake, Flounder Honey Joys, Ocean Jelly Square, Sebastian Cakepop, Ursula Cookie, Star Fish Fairybread, Ham & Cheese Sandwiches and fluffy scones. Served with Ariel Red Hair Lemonade or Babyccino’s. Sha-la-la-la-la-la!
Children are encouraged to dress-up as their favourite characters as they dine on movie inspired delights and sip on their babycinos.
Parents can enjoy the timeless ritual of beautiful cakes, delicate ribbon sandwiches & petite fluffy scones.
Disney’s classic The Little Mermaid releases on 3D Blu-ray and DVD on 11 September 2013.
Prize Description: The Langham, Melbourne is giving away a family pass for 2 adults and 2 children to enjoy our Little Mermaid Children’s High Tea.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: What date does Little Mermaid Morning Tea start?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes Wednesday the 18th of September 2013, at 5pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 19th of September 2013.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the link from the entry page.
Competition is closedCongratulations to the winner Leanne Renehan.
Discover more High Tea Melbourne venues.