To celebrate the launch of Madame Flavour’s Pure Loose-Leaf tea blends into selected Woolworths stores – we are giving away a tea lovers prize pack valued at over $400.
High tea at home with Madame’s tea lovers treat, to celebrate loose-leaf blends now available at selected Woolworths.
Madame Flavours collection, now at selected Woolworths stores (and online), features pure, large cut, loose-leaf tea ingredients to invite you to take pleasure in slowing down and enjoying a gentle, grounding experience.
Fresh from Madame Flavour’s favourite tea gardens, including Australian native herbs and floral touches, these teas will delight from the moment their aromatherapy-like scent is inhaled.
The Madame Flavour loose-leaf tea collection at selected Woolworths is available in:
- A fresh and full-bodied English Breakfast.
- Best-selling Green Jasmine and Pear; the perfect grounding tea, delicate and aromatic.
- Zesty Lemongrass, Lime and Ginger for instant clarity.
Madame’s loose-leaf range is not only good for the soul, the innovative packaging design allows for curb side recycling with Roll n’ Recycle, with minimal impact to our precious environment.
Can’t find it at your local? We can deliver to you.
Sign up to Madame’s Flavour’s newsletter here to receive 20% off your first order, and find out first about special offers.
About the prize:
Prize valued at over $400:
- Madame Flavour tea voucher $200
- Madame Flavour 100% silk scarf in a gorgeous Green Jasmine & Pear design valued at $150
- Madame Flavour cotton tea towels in two designs valued at $56
- Voucher expiry: 2 years.
How to Enter:
- Follow @madameflavour & @highteasociety on Instagram and tag in two friends.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Winner will be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly.
- Competition ends midnight 12th October 2023 AEDT.
- Winner announced on High Tea Society on 13th October, 2023
- Competition is open to Australian residents.
- View the Terms & Conditions.
Congratulations to the winner Shirin Afshar.