Enter for a chance to win everything you need to create your very own high tea setting.
The Maxwell & Williams Teas & C’s collection is about all things tea, coffee, cake, chocolate, candy and confectionery. The latest design, Silk Road is ornamental teaware at its finest, incorporating bright floral designs by Sydney-based artist Gabby Malpas. This range offers a fresh take on traditional chinoiserie, with contemporary shapes and gold detailing. With an extensive selection of teacups, teapots, cake stands and more, Silk Road is perfect for anything from a casual coffee to a decadent high tea.
About the Prize:
- Maxwell & Williams, Teas & C’s Silk Road Coupe Plate, 19.5cm, Cherry Red x 4.
- Maxwell & Williams, Teas & C’s, Silk Road 2 Tiered Cake Stand, Cherry Red.
- $250 to spend at maxwellandwilliams.com.au, valid for 12 months.
How To Enter:
- Follow @highteasociety & @maxwellandwilliamsofficial on Instagram and tag in a friend in the comments.
- You can tag more than one friend.
- Winner will be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly.
- Competition ends 12th September 2020, 5pm AEST.
- Winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 15th September 2020.
- Competition is open to Australian residents.
- View the Terms & Conditions.
Competition has closed. Congratulations to the winner J. Krstevski.