Enter for a chance to win a Wedgwood Paeonia Blush teaware gift pack featuring teacups, saucers, cake stand and teapot, valued at $1,146.
The Paeonia Blush collection is an eclectic mix of gifts and teaware, all forming a celebration of the peony. Paeonia is the botanical name for the Peony.
A historic flower dating back thousands of years, the peony is known as the flower of riches and honour. With its luscious and rounded blooms, peonies have come to represent romance and prosperity, and are widely regarded as an omen of good fortune and happy marriage.
The original artwork for this collection derives from the first series of pattern books, dating back to the 18th Century. Designed in the Chinoiserie style, popularised in the eighteenth and nineteenth century by an obsession with the Orient, the style imagines the region to be a realm of giant flowers, tiny trees, temples, pagodas, extra-ordinary birds and flocks of outstanding butterflies.
Discover the whole Wedgwood Paeonia Blush collection for afternoon tea, featuring teacups and saucers, teapots, cake stands and even ice cream bowls.
The prize includes:
- Paeonia Blush teacup and saucer, set of 4
- Paeonia Blush 21cm plates, set of 4
- Paeonia Blush two tier cake stand
- Paeonia Blush glass teapot
How to enter:
- Question: The original artwork for this collection derives from the first series of pattern books, dating back to which Century?
- Winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- Competition ends 14th November 2020, 5pm AEDST.
- Winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 16th November 2020.
- Competition is open to Australian & New Zealand residents.
- View the Terms & Conditions