The Langham, Melbourne are offering you the chance to win a Wiggles Children’s Tiffin High Tea party for two adults and two children.
To celebrate the release of ‘Apples & Bananas’ on CD join us for a wiggly high tea over the school holidays. Little Wiggle fans sweet treats include Dorothy Dinosaur cupcake, red car cookie toffee apple, banana muffin, & hot potato curly fries paired with keyboard sandwiches and fluffy scones. Served with apple juice or hot chocolate.
The tastiest musical treat yet. Ready, Steady, Wiggle…Nibble!
This is a food themed event only – The Wiggles will not be performing. There will be not entertainment/activities supplied, however The Langham, Melbourne does encourage children to dress up in their favourite Wiggle and bring along their favourite toy.
Prize Description: Prize: 2 adults and 2 children high tea (valued at $208). Valid for Monday 31 March – 24 April 2014. Time: 10.30 – 11am or 12 noon – 1.30pm.
View the high tea menu for The Langham Melbourne>>
Like The Langham Melbourne on Facebook>>
How To Enter:
– To enter answer the question: What is the name of the CD the Wiggles are launching?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition ends on Sunday 30th March 2014, 5pm AEDST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 31st of March 2014.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Karen Janusko