You have a chance to win a Parisian afternoon tea with La Belle Miette at Little Collins St Kitchen and a spa treatment at The Spa at Sheraton Melbourne for you and a friend.
Desirably located at the Paris end of Little Collins Street, our homely dining experience is based around a kitchen table dining concept. Our signature restaurant features locally sourced seasonal produce with a French influence.
Little Collins St Kitchen, in conjunction with La Belle Miette Melbourne’s exquisite French patisserie have collaborated for a French inspired afternoon tea on the Paris End of Little Collins Street.
The opulent macarons are paired with French inspired savoury morsels such as the signature éclair with foie gras and fig jam. Afternoon tea is served everyday 3-5pm in Little Collins St Kitchen.
About The Prize
Start with a 60 minute spa treatment at the Spa at Sheraton Melbourne followed by a delectable afternoon tea at Little Collins St Kitchen, in conjunction with La Belle Miette Melbourne’s exquisite French patisserie have collaborated for a French inspired afternoon tea on the Paris End of Little Collins Street.
View the afternoon tea menu for Little Collins St Kitchen.
Congratulations to the winner Annemarie Troath
Competition Terms and Conditions
– Answer the question: “When is afternoon tea served at Little Collins St Kitchen?”
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on 22nd of June 2015 at 5 pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 25th of June of 2015.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Discover more High Tea Melbourne venues.