Give Mum the chance to win overnight accommodation and High Tea at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins with two tickets to the ‘200 Years of Australian Fashion’ exhibition.
Discover French-inspired elegance at the Paris End of Collins Street with Sofitel Melbourne On Collins.
Step into the light and art filled splendour of Sofi’s Lounge on level 1. Guests can enjoy tiered stands for an elegant weekday afternoon tea or a more social High Tea buffet experience on the weekend. All accompanied by a glass of French sparkling wine and tea or coffee, it is the perfect way to spend the afternoon.
This Mother’s Day, treat ‘Maman’ to a Sofi’s High Tea experience from $85* per person.
Alternatively, discover the highest tea in Melbourne in the level 35 Tower Suites. An exclusive event for Mother’s Day, guests will be treated to breathtaking views of Melbourne accompanied by an elegant afternoon tea stand, French sparkling wine and tea or coffee for $95*.
(*Price subject to change based on seating time. Children’s pricing offered.)
For bookings, call (03) 9653 7744 or visit sofitel-melbourne.com
Congratulations to the winner Holly Whittaker
About The Prize:
WIN a luxury escape at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins including:
– Overnight accommodation in a Classic King Room
– Buffet Breakfast at No35
– High Tea at Sofi’s Lounge
– Two tickets to the 200 Years of Australian Fashion exhibition at The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia.
Valid for two people and must be taken prior to 24 July 2016 (subject to availability).
Prize Acceptance T & C’s.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: On what prestigious Melbourne street is Sofitel Melbourne On Collins located?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on the 17th of April 2016, at 5 pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 20th of April of 2016.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.