With water views across Elizabeth Quay, Afternoon Tea at Hearth at the Ritz-Carlton Perth is a modern menu celebrating West Australian produce.
Afternoon Tea at the Ritz-Carlton features three courses, savoury treats, sweets and scones with West Australian produce, with options of beverage packages including Seven Seas Tea from Margaret River, Howard Park sparkling wine and ‘R’ de Ruinart from France.
Local West Australian ingredients are the hero of the menu, with Exmouth King Prawns, and local Marron and Crab. The local theme extends across the restaurant decor, featuring Kimberly Rock vases filled with dried flowers.
The standout morsel of the day was the Wagyu Beef sandwich. What looked like a standard steak sandwich was a pleasant surprise. The beef was so tender it melted in the mouth like butter. A Davidson plum and coconut lamington put a spin on the classic. Covered in coconut and chocolate followed by the sweet creaminess of custard with a pleasant sharp centre of Davidson Plum it tingled the taste buds.
With the option of free-flowing sparkling from either Margaret River’s award winning Howard Park from Margaret River or ‘R’ de Ruinart Brut settle in for a pleasant afternoon. For the non-drinkers the Seven Seas Tea, (also from Margaret River) and also unlimited so you can taste a few of their delicious herbal teas.
During school holidays a Children’s Afternoon Tea menu is available on Thursdays, visit The Ritz-Carlton Perth website for details.
Afternoon Tea at The Ritz-Carlton, Perth’s Hearth Lounge is a delightful experience, which takes pride in celebrating local WA produce.
Hearth Afternoon Tea Sample Menu:
The menu changes each season, visit the website for the latest menu.
1 serve per person
- Exmouth king prawn roll, avocado, dill
- Hearth grilled wagyu steak sandwich, horseradish, cucumber
- Gingin heirloom tomato tart, Cambray aged cheddar, apple and ginger chutney
- Buttermilk scone, whipped vanilla cream, seasonal preserves
- Passionfruit madeleine
- Davidson plum and coconut lamington
- Strawberry and river mint tart
- Wildflower honey and chamomile mousse, sandalwood nut praline
- Tes Seven Seas Tea
- Margaret River, Howard Park sparkling wine or ‘R’ de Ruinar
High Tea Perth – find more experiences
in our High Tea Venue Directory
Reviews for this venue:
- 29 September 2021: High Tea at Hearth, Ritz-Carlton Perth
- 18 February 2020: Afternoon Tea at Hearth Lounge, The Ritz-Carlton, Perth