You have a chance to win the Rydges South Bank and Bacchus “Keep Calm and Drink Tea” package. Prize value is approximately $396.
The elegant surrounds provide the perfect setting for a quintessentially English High Tea experience perfect for baby showers, bridal showers or simply catching up with the girls.
High Tea at Bacchus is a right royal affair, served on William Edwards fine bone china. It is the very same crockery that was specially commissioned for The Goring in London where the late Queen Mum chose to take High Tea, and where Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton chose to spend the night before the Royal Wedding. What’s more, all the sweets are created fresh in-house each day by Pastry Chef Tammy Cole.
The Quintessential High Tea includes a selection of delicate finger sandwiches, plain or fruit scones with Bonne Maman raspberry preserve and cream chantilly, an assortment of sweet delights including chocolate eclair, tart au citron, macarons and cake du jour as well as your choice of Harney and Sons fine tea.
An aromatic selection of teas are available including Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Ceylon, Jasmine Dragon Pearl, Bangkok Green, Pomegranate Oolong, Tropical White, African Autumn, Camomile and our bespoke Bacchus Blend tea. Bacchus offers a range of high tea packages to suit every occasion and budget, ranging from thee basic English Cream Tea to the indulgent Dom Perignon High Tea. Priced from just $30 person there’s no reason not to treat yourself.
Rydges South Bank High Tea Menu;
The prize package includes:
– Overnight accommodation at Rydges South Bank
– Quintessential High Tea for 2 people at the award winning Bacchus restaurant (for day of arrival)
– Valet parking for one car
– Late checkout of 12 noon
Terms and Conditions are as follows:
– Children 12 years & under can stay for free if using existing bedding
– High Tea is not included for children and may be purchased separately
– The Keep Calm and Drink Tea package is available Tuesday to Sundays and is subject to availability at all times.
– High Tea is included on day of arrival only
– Prize valid until 24 December 2014
HOW TO ENTER:
– To win you need answer the question: Name the fine bone China brand that high tea is served on at Bacchus?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly
– The competition closes Saturday 15 of February 2014 at 5pm AEDST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 18th of February 2014.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
The winner is Kerryn Elizabeth