To celebrate their upcoming, Limited Edition Dilmah 'Tea Appreciation' Masterclass, the five-star Pan Pacific Perth is giving you the chance to win sparkling high tea for two.
High tea lovers have the chance to enjoy a once in a lifetime ‘tea appreciation’ masterclass with global Dilmah Tea Ambassador, Peter Kuruvita. The one off event will take place on Saturday 28 June in Origins Restaurant at the five-star Pan Pacific Perth.
World renowned Chef, Restaurateur and Dilmah brand advocate Peter Kuruvita, will take guests on a journey through the latest in tea gastronomy and unveil ‘tricks of the trade’ in food and tea pairing. Guests will embrace all the wonders of tea, whilst beautiful three tiered stands, jewelled with savoury bites and picture perfect cakes are served before them. To end their magical afternoon, all guests will receive a gift bag, compliments of Dilmah.
The hotels signature high tea service, inclusive of loose leaf tea, organic espresso and free flowing sparkling wine will compliment the afternoon.
Dilmah ‘Tea Appreciation’ Masterclass
Date: Saturday 28th June 2014
Time: 2:00pm to 5.00pm
Cost: $69 per person – limited places available
Full event details here>>
To book, please contact Pan Pacific Perth at (08) 9224 7777 or email: [email protected].
The High Tea Jewels
– Roast cauliflower velouté with Parmesan foam
– Braised pork belly with sage, shallot and crackling crumble
– Salmon and prawn roulade with crispy croûte and caviar
– Tuscan vegetable tartlet with basil and vintage cheddar
– Seafood salad shooters with baby cos and heirloom tomato
– Cream cheese, sweet chilli and prawn roulade sandwiches
– Air dried ham and tomato pesto triangles
– Herbal tea and cranberry scones
– Piña colada mousse
– Mascarpone, white chocolate and lychee shooters
– Hazelnut cake with orange ganache
– Chocolate sable and green tea mousse
Prize: A sparkling high tea for two at the Pan Pacific Perth valid for 12 months. Not valid for the event on the 28th of June 2014.
Congratulations to the winner Susan Berrigan
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: Who will be hosting the limited edition Dilmah ‘Tea Appreciation’ Masterclass at Pan Pacific Perth on Saturday 28 June?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on Saturday the 14th of June 2014 at 5 pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 16th of June of 2014.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.