Brisbane Marriott is celebrating their $20 million refurbishment, and would love you to join in the celebrations also with high tea for you and 9 friends.
Brisbane Marriott Hotel is excited to celebrate a $20 million renovation project which has seen the transformation of the hotel’s guest rooms and suites, Executive Lounge, two floors of event space and signature restaurant.
Enjoy a delectable High Tea experience, in Brisbane Marriott’s signature restaurant. Savour housemade delights, with a glass of Champagne on arrival or tea and coffee of your choice.
Created by Executive Chef Peter Iwanczyk and Pastry Chef JJ, High Tea starts with savouries such as a decadent selection of freshly baked scones, petit desserts including the famous choux pastry swan and traditional finger sandwiches.
About the Prize:
- 12 month validity
- Booking must be made in advance.
- High tea includes one glass of Moet Rose on arrival. Additional beverages are extra.
- Not available on special event days
How To Enter:
- Answer the question: What is the value of the recent Brisbane Marriott renovation?
- Winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- Competition closes 10th of November 2018, 5pm.
- The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 12th of November 2018.
- The competition is open to Australian residents.
- Full Terms and Conditions.
Competition is closed
Congratulations to the winner Brooke Staveley.