Win mum the ultimate Mother’s Day prize and spoil her with a luxurious overnight stay at The Westin Melbourne plus a decadent high tea for two.
Wouldn’t it be nice to spend some uninterrupted time with mum and reconnect during a renewing stay at The Westin Melbourne?
Check in on Saturday and enjoy a restful sleep on the renowned Heavenly Bed before heading downstairs on Sunday to enjoy a decadent high tea on Mother’s Day.
Settle in for an afternoon of indulgence as you spoil mum with a special high tea experience amongst the elegant surrounds of the Lobby Lounge. Take in the sounds of live jazz as you reconnect and reminisce over three tiers filled with traditional favourites such as scones and delicate finger sandwiches as well as handcrafted sweet and savoury treats.
Mother’s Day high tea at The Westin Melbourne will be served on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 May. (Live entertainment on Sunday only.)
Prices start from $74 per person and include a glass of Moët & Chandon champagne on arrival and a special gift for mum. Children aged 4 – 12 years are $30 per child.
It’s always a sell out event and bookings are essential. More information can be found on The Westin Melbourne website>>
About the Prize:
Prize includes: Overnight accommodation at The Westin Melbourne for two on Saturday 13th May 2017 and Mother’s Day high tea for two on Sunday 14th May 2017. Late checkout of 4pm on Sunday.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: What brand of tea is served at The Westin Melbourne high tea?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on the 25th of April 2017, at 5pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 26th of April 2017.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Nadia Billings.