Treat yourself and four friends to a relaxing and indulgent Melbourne Cup experience in Brisbane’s oldest and most-loved café, Shingle Inn City Hall.
Enjoy all the excitement of the “race that stops a nation” in the intimate surrounds of Brisbane’s iconic Shingle Inn cafe. Established in 1936, you’ll be celebrating 80 years of tradition and the backdrop for many a memorable occasion when you treat yourself and three of your friends to an experience in one of Shingle Inn’s original booths.
Indulge and delight in Shingle Inn’s decadent and delicious Grand Duke High Tea, including a delicious array of sandwiches, scones with cream & preserve and Shingle Inn’s premier sweet treats accompanied by a beverage package, available only on Melbourne Cup Day, of sparkling, wine, beer and soft drink as well as tea or coffee. To accompany the fashionable delights of Melbourne Cup, we’ll have gift packs, sweepstakes, raffles, prizes for best dressed and the race on the big screen.
For a relaxing, indulgent Melbourne Cup with friends, join us at Shingle Inn City Hall. Tickets $95 per person.
Congratulations to the winner Rosanna Toso.
About The Prize
The prize is only available on Tuesday 1 November, 12noon – 3pm. Each guest will receive an additional $5 gift card for use in any Shingle Inn café, valid for 12 months.
How To Enter:
- To win you need to answer the question: What anniversary is Shingle Inn celebrating
- The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- The competition closes 23rd of October 2016, 5pm AEDST.
- The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 24th of October 2016.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available on the link from the entry page.