Enter for a chance to win a luxurious overnight stay at the Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney, a High Tea experience for two and a set of luxury PJs. The total prize is valued at over $700 AUD.
Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney is a 5-star hotel housed within a stunning heritage-listed building located in the heart of the Sydney CBD and within walking distance to many of Sydney’s famous sights including the Sydney Opera House and Royal Botanic Gardens.
Relax, revive, and rejuvenate in our spacious guestroom with décor of elegance and sophistication. Enjoy access to our amenities including pillow menu, complimentary Wi-Fi, gym and 15-metre indoor pool.
The scrumptious Radisson Blu Sydney High Tea menu includes savoury delights, sweet temptations, the classic scone and your choice of aromatic coffees or La Maison Du Thé. All the beautiful handmade cakes are made by the onsite Pastry Chef.
About the prize:
One night accommodation and High Tea experience with sparkling wine for two at the Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney and two sets of luxury PJs exclusive to Radisson Blu Plaza (for women, the PJs are pure silk in rich navy with a soft sheen and luxurious feel. For the men, a soft premium Pima cotton has been used for the pants and shirt combination).
The total prize value is over $700 AUD
- All vouchers are valid for one year from date of issue.
- Other conditions may apply.
- Subject to availability. Exclusion dates apply.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and change will not be returned
- Vouchers are not replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers are not to be used in conjunction with any special offers or promotions.
- Vouchers are to be presented upon settlement.
- Voucher validity date is not extendable.
How To Enter:
- Answer the question: Name a famous Sydney sight within walking distance of the Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney?
- Winners will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- Competition closes 8th February 2022, 5pm AEDST.
- Winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 11th February 2022.
- View the Full Terms & Conditions.
Competition is closed
Congratulations to the winner Stephanie Yip