Pastry queen, Anna Polyviou, is at it again shaking things up in the luxury hotel high tea world. This time she’s serving an afternoon tea menu at the Langham Sydney designed exclusively for our puppers.
Historically, the Langham chain launched its afternoon tea in 1865 in London. That same year guests to the Langham could also stay with their domestic pets in their room. So while there is a long tradition of the Langham and pets, we doubt very much the original pet menu was as pampering as what’s on offer in Anna’s new menu.
Anna says “I wanted to create a menu that looked and tasted as good for doggies as it would for humans. Dogs are just as special and deserve to be spoiled”, and that’s exactly what she’s done.
Available in the hotel lobby or as an add-on to the Pampered Pets Staycation room package the Doggy Afternoon Tea is available from Monday 15th May until Friday 30th June. Lobby places are strictly limited so you’ll need to jump in quick to book your space before they’re all gone.
Doggy Afternoon Tea Menu includes:
- Roast Chicken (Roast chicken, herb yoghurt, cucumber wrap)
- Salmon (Charred salmon, sticky white rice)
- Raw (Steak tartare, egg yolk, micro herb salad)
- Langham bone cookie
- Carrot (Carrot and apple cake, honey, cream cheese)
- Fruit salad (Mixed seasonal fruit with peanut butter)
High Tea Sydney – find more experiences
in our High Tea Venue Directory
Reviews for this venue:
- 16 January 2023: Afternoon Tea with Anna Polyviou at The Langham Sydney
- 28 November 2021: Afternoon Tea at The Langham Sydney
- 30 August 2020: Valrhona Chocolate Afternoon Tea at the Langham Sydney
- 17 July 2018: Wedgwood Afternoon Tea at The Langham Sydney
- 30 May 2017: Afternoon Tea at the Palm Court, The Langham Sydney
- 3 September 2013: Afternoon Tea at The Langham Sydney